- Max speed 20mph
- Range of 37 miles
- 36V 10Ah battery
- Weighs 48lbs
- Keyless starting system
Selecting an electric bike is never an easy choice; the market is full of various designs, which can make choosing one quite a challenge. But here at Top Review Zone, we can help you select what electric bike is right for you.
With so many options available, electric bikes are an excellent alternative to regular bikes, with much less effort required to get you from one destination to another.
Today at Top Review Zone, we will be reviewing an electric bike from manufacturer CLIENSY.
So let’s dive straight into our review of the CLIENSY Electric Mountain Bike and see whether it fits the right criteria for you.
We hope you enjoy this review!
- Three speed modes
- Excellent load capacity
- Reports of mileage being lower than stated
CLIENSY Electric Mountain Bike Product Review
The CLIENSY Electric Mountain Bike is an excellent choice if you are on a restricted budget but still require a reasonable quality electric mountain bike.
The first feature we will be looking at is the three cycling modes available on this model:
– E-bike mode
– Assisted bicycle
Having these different modes delivers several various perks to the electric bike. Some of these include:
– Allows users to enjoy the bike without having to put in any manual effort, simply select this mode and sit back and ride to your destination.
– This mode is also great when you start to become tired of pedaling and just want a rest.
– It allows users to partially use the electric mode while still doing some pedaling and getting a sweat on.
– This mode is also great for steep inclines, which would usually require you to dismount the bike.
– Well, this mode completely defeats the objective of an electric bike; however, it does allow you to have a great workout and use the electric bike like a more traditional model.
– This mode will also come in handy if your battery becomes flat or when you’re trying to conserve battery power.
The battery on this model is a relatively standard 36V 10Ah lithium battery, but this electric bike seems to get the best out of this power pack. Expect a range of 18.5 miles in E-bike mode, with the potential to reach over 35 miles in range while using electric-assisted power mode.
Please note that these range figures are based on flat terrain, so factor this in before setting out on your trip. Other variables which could impact both your range and speed included the following:
– Wind speed
– Incline and declines in terrain
– Different surfaces
A 350W brushless motor helps contribute towards a max speed of 20mph on this model, this is excellent, especially when you consider the price of this model. You could easily exceed this figure by entering power assist mode and pedaling as well.
The battery takes 4-6 hours to charge, which is pretty average for electric bikes in this kind of price range. This model also features a keyless start-up system.
A max load of 330lbs can be supported on this electric bike, which we think is pretty impressive considering the bike only weighs 48lbs with the battery equipped.
Overall, we like this electric bike. For this price range, it is undoubtedly one of our favorites currently available on the market.
CLIENSY have produced an electric bike that looks like a premium model, but at a fraction of the price.
What do you think of the CLIENSY Electric Mountain Bike?
Share this post, tag your friends, and hit that comments section!
Thank you for reading, and we wish you the best of luck searching for your next ride!
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.